Namar is a people’s focused company, specialising in Property. We understand that property is one of the most personal and important elements in people’s lives. We are property owners ourselves and understand how important it is in shaping our lives; from owner, to landlord to someone who rents – we understand how we want to be treated, how we want to be assisted and guided in making property decisions.
We can provide a free evaluation of your home using the specific characteristics to compare it with relevant current market prices. This detailed analysis will give you a preliminary idea of how much you can expect from the market and where we should aim. Contact us to get this process started so that you can move forward into what the future holds next for you.
We manage the maintenance needs of your property by arranging plumbing, electrical, painting, cleaning and other maintenance needs that may occur. We also offer assistance and advice on property alterations and modifications to ensure the optimization of your capital investment.
Our goal is to help maximize your return on investment through our effective property management ensuring that your property investment experience is a pleasant and rewarding one adding value to your lifestyle.
We offer an extensive range of professional property related services:
- Assessment of rental potential and market trends
- Marketing and advertising the property
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants
- Administration of the property
- Arranging general maintenance of the property
- Arranging cleaning and/or post tenancy repairs.
- Attending to any emergency repairs on your behalf
We currently manage a wide variety of properties throughout the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Area. These properties vary in size and purpose, including: student accommodation, bachelor flats, small or large size flats and family homes of various sizes. Our services are made available not only to property owners, but to tenants as well, in this way ensuring client satisfaction at all levels.
- Handle tenant relations
- Serve notices when necessary and arranging evictions
- Monthly electronic statement
- Payment of all accounts in respect of the property, i.e. levies, rates & taxes
- Maximum Returns
- Peace of mind
- Pre and post lease inspection as well as interim inspection after three months of signing the lease
- Placement of tenants whose credentials have been fully investigated
- Drawing up of lease agreements
- Securing of tenants’ deposits
- Rent collection
- Reminder service regarding lease renewal